Meet Mrs. Brooke Davis, Counselor

Khiana Bradshaw, Reporter

Mrs. Brooke Davis is a counselor here at DC Everest Senior High. She is found in Student Services.

Davis’ undergraduate degree is from the University of Wisconsin, Green Bay with majors in psychology and human development. After she graduated she worked at a Day Treatment program through Marathon County Special Education. After, she decided to go back to school for a school counseling degree at the University of Wisconsin, Stout. Upon Graduation, Davis worked as a school counselor at Edgar High School for 10 years, then the DC Everest Junior High for three years before coming to the Senior High. 

“I love the DCE family and the community that supports its schools,” Davis said.

Davis chose to become a school counselor because, “I love working with students and their families. This could be academic and/or personal issues that the student and family may be working through.”

Davis’ goal as a school counselor is to help students meet their academic and personal goals.

“I am here for students and their families to work through any struggles that may be currently preventing them from reaching their goals,” Davis said.

Outside of school, Davis has two kids, ages 11 and seven. She spends as much time with them as she can. Her and her family love to be outside and are very active. Aside from spending time with her family, she loves to run. She has run many long-distance races, including the Boston Marathon.